Back in July Lowrance took fishing to the next level with the introduction of StructureScan® 3D. Through multi-beam sonar imaging, StructureScan® 3D 180 degree, 3D views with some of the highest resolution we’ve seen. You will see views of structures and bottom contours like never before.
“Find. Navigate. Dominate.” The slogan for this insanely good technology pretty much sums it up. You’ll spend less time fishing and more time catching for sure. With a better understanding of where the fish are hiding, what structures they are hiding in and how those hidey holes are positioned in relationship to your boat, definitely gives you a distinct advantage over the fish.
Check out this awesome video from Lowrance, and you might not need to read any further. Underwater hunting at its best!
Find the Fish
180-degree scanning range allows anglers to quickly search for key areas and cover. While you’re idling there over where you think the fish might be (or have been in the past….cause we all have our “special place”) you will be able to tell what is rockpile, weedbeds, standing timer or straight up wreckage. It’s really pretty cool to see this stuff in 3D imaging like never before!
- With ScanTrack™ pan-tilt control, you’ll see any angle view in 3D.
- Unrivaled sidescan image clarity with a transducer with an increased number of sensors for greater imaging performance.
- Super-Wide 3D scanning- up to 600 ft port and starboard.
- Get multi views by combining custom HD and 3D views. Understand where fish are related to cover and search fishing areas more effectively.
- Have a better understanding of your target depth and the bottom contour with Leading Edge™ scanning
*StructureScan 3D is available on Lowrance HDS Gen3 series of fishfinder/chartplotters, when used in combination with the StructureScan 3D Skimmer® transducer and StructureScan® 3D