The Marine Electronics Specialists
Raymarine is a world leader in high-performance marine electronics, with over 80 years in the industry and a reputation for innovation. When it comes to seaworthy electronics, experienced boaters know you can’t just plug-in any old system. You need high-performance gear built to withstand the rigors of life on the water whether you’re fishing, sailing, cruising, or using your vessel commercially. Raymarine product offerings deliver boaters the best in marine navigation technology.
Raymarine Chartplotters: Cruise the Open Seas
Transform your time on the water with Raymarine chartplotters and improve the safety of your vessel with easy and instant control of navigation and entertainment systems. Multifunction displays are available in many configurations from ‘all-in-one’ displays to the massive screen size of the 24” Axiom XL. Navigate, monitor and control with the fluid-touch screen or the HybridTouch™ for your choice of touch screen with pinch to zoom or keyed in control. Enjoy the blazingly fast quad-core processing and the all-new LightHouse 3 operating system.
LightHouse 3 lets you cruise the open seas with the best charts and new, upgraded features. ClearCruise AR, an LH3 exclusive, uses augmented reality technology to overlay physical navigational objects and waypoints with real-world imagery for easy recognition and smarter cruising. Want mobile control at your fingertips? Raymarine LIghtHouse Apps are available for Axiom, Axiom Pro and Axiom XLMFDs for easy control anywhere onboard with built-in Wi-Fi that syncs with Navionics.
Multifunction chartplotter displays are engineered to expand with marine electronic upgrades to support add-on modules such as CHIRP sonar, Quantum 2 radar or Evolution autopilot. All Raymarine eS and gS series MFD displays can upgrade to the intuitive LIghtHouse 3 OS.
Raymarine Fishfinders: Snag More, Search Less
Saltwater fishing is more like hunting underwater, with Raymarine fishfinders you will snag more fish and spend less time searching.
- RayMarine Dragonfly Sonar – the DragonFly Series includes 4” to 7” displays with superior sonar, GPS and Chartplotter technology made simple. Sonar types include dual channel and high frequency CHIRP and DownVision™. Wide spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ provides remarkable target separation and reliable tracking from all sides of your vessel to the sea bottom.
- aSeries Touch Screen – this multifunction display in a user friendly tablet design provides powerful navigation in the palm of your hand. Enjoy speed coupled with simplicity and extensive networking options. With four models to choose from ranging from 5.7” to 12”, you’re sure to find the right fit. Simply swipe or touch to navigate and view the underwater world in depths reaching 600 feet with DownVision™ and 900 feet conical view.
- NEW eS Series – the eS Series with Hybrid touch allows for simple, versatile operation in a sleek glass bridge design with rugged durability and various mounting options. You’ll never want to leave the helm with this advanced MFD in place, but if you do take your navigation with you on your mobile with built-in Wi-Fi to stream and sync with Navionics Boating.
- gS Series Glass Bridge – find what you’re looking with this premium multifunction display available in sizes from 9” to 19”. The gS Series provides fast marine navigation with dual core processing in a self-contained system. Enjoy speedy and responsive performance with touch, swipe and pinch to zoom control.
Choose from the following tournament and angler friendly fishfinders and sonar modules with DownVision™, SideVision™, Digital and CHIRP sonar:
- CP100 CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar
- CP200 CHIRP SideVision™ Sonar
- CP370 Digital Sonar Module
- CP470 CHIRP™ Sonar Module
- CP570 Professional CHIRP™ Sonar
Raymarine offers award winning navigation, fishing and sonar marine electronic solutions to keep you on course to your favorite fishing spot and the technology to find new areas.
Raymarine Autopilots: Let Go and Enjoy
Raymarine allows you to let go and enjoy the ride while Evolution takes command with advanced aerospace guided technology, Evolution Ai™. Experience a new level of accuracy with advanced algorithms in a simple to install and operate autopilot, keeping you on course whether racing, fishing or cruising. 9-axis precision delivers accurate monitoring of pitch, yaw, roll and heading while saving fuel to stay on course no matter the sea conditions.
Raymarine Radar: Safe Travels Day or Night
Raymarine radar scanners keep you aware of your surroundings including hazards, obstacles and traffic, alert you to approaching weather and more. Easily navigate through dense fog, rain or crowded harbors with accurate boat positioning and map like detail. Raymarine offers a wide selection of radar systems to meet the needs of any size or type of boat.
Quantum 2 Doppler Marine Radar
- – Doppler tracking shows inbound radar in red, outbound in green and all the benefits of the original Quantum radar.
Magnum Open Array Marine Radar
- – achieve better target detection with high sensitivity ideal for mid to large sized powered and sailboats. Open array radar systems available in 4kW or 12kW for superb performance in all ranges.
Quantum CHIRP Marine Radar
- – delivers at short to long ranges with integrated Wi-Fi and easy installation.
HD Color Marine Radome Antennas
- – big radar features are packed into a small enclosure with HD color radome antennas, supporting high speed scanning, dual range, bird mode and more.
Raymarine radar solutions provide power packed features for smooth sailing which include:
- Doppler Target Tracking - exclusively on Quantum 2 radars, with inbound/outbound red or green visuals for improved awareness
- Target True Trails Display– see the historical path of moving targets with live target display in primary color, see targets in motion with direction of travel indicated
- AIS Integration – see other vessels detected with your AIS receiver
- Stabilized PPI Display – radar Plan Position Indicator (PPI) updates in real time for increased accuracy when maneuvering or changing course
- MARPA Target Tracking – target tracking for collision prevention
- AutoGST™ Technology – continually monitors and adjust for the best image in varying conditions
- Radar Overlay on Chart – see live radar images as a layer over your navigational chart to confirm positions of obstacles, other vessels and landmarks. This is useful for new boaters to get comfortable when reading radar returns
- Timed Transmit Mode – provides crucial battery power savings while maintaining long range radar
Raymarine radar solutions keep you safe and guide you day or night, whether maneuvering through rough waters or searching for the sea birds to find the fish.
Raymarine AIS Receivers: Take-In Your Surroundings
Raymarine AIS (Automatic Identification System) systems facilitate the wireless exchange of navigation information between seagoing vessels with AIS and coastal traffic monitoring centers. Properly configured, they can help owners become aware of unauthorized vessel travel. Raymarine offers affordable receiver-only systems, Class B transceiver models, and highly-intuitive Class A options to meet your needs.
Raymarine VHF: Constant Contact
From the compact Ray50 and the full-sized Ray60, to the multitasking all-in-one Ray70 communications systems, Raymarine has a VHF solution for every vessel. Achieve clear, trouble-free transmission at sea.
Raymarine Cameras: Capture it All
Keep it all in your sights with Raymarine day and night marine cameras. Plug-and-play with your compatible Raymarine multifunction display, creating your ideal onboard video observation system with a wide variety of sizes and configurations. Available for interior and exterior use with bullet and dome-style marine camera models.
J-TEK Marine Electronics provides professional installation of all Raymarine electronic products, whether updating your vessel or looking for a brand new system. We help you determine the best way to drive your day, or night, on the water. Contact us to learn more about these cutting edge, time tested marine electronic solutions from Raymarine.